April 2018 Gospel Meeting
Please make plans to join us for our Gospel Meeting with Phil Robertson from Gainesville, Florida, April 1st - 4th
Sunday, April 1st:
- 9:30 A.M. – The Jesus You May Not Know – Jesus was a man. He suffered as a man. To truly appreciate His deity, we need to see his humanity.
- 10:30 A.M. – Nothing is Everything (Part 1) – We can influence God to act for us. The amazing story of God’s rescue of Jehoshaphat and the nation of Judah (2nd Chronicles 20). This lesson shares the incredible story and how it played out.
- 5:00 P.M. – Nothing is Everything (Part 2) – What to do when you do not know what to do. How to apply to the story of Jehoshaphat to our lives.
Monday, April 2nd:
- 7:30 P.M. – I Need to Be More Spiritually Minded – How Christians view the world and how they train their minds to be more spiritual.
Tuesday, April 3rd:
- 7:30 P.M. – The King and a Cripple – An amazing story of God’s grace.
Wednesday, April 4th:
- 7:30 P.M. – Disconnect to Reconnect – The blessings and curses of living in a technology driven culture.